\ \



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Monday


I've been looking around for a while now for new foundations and powders to try out. I usually use MAC Studio Fix and Miniralize Skin Finish powder together, but find the foundation a little too heavy in coverage for every day use. It is something I much prefer to wear to events or when I'm going out (which isn't often). I have been playing around with a few cheaper BB creams for every day use and had mixed results. My first BB was by Garnier, I like it at the start but found it wore off very quickly which was an issue. I started using a BB by Models Prefer which a friend recommended, and I personally quite like it to use as a base to work on. My favourite little gem for every day use would probably be my Clarins HyrdaQuench Tinted Moisterizer, I use a shade slightly darker to my skin and it gives me a lovely glow which keeps my skin tone looking fairly even for most of the day.

Today, I wanted to go on the hunt for something new. I stopped by Myer on Bourke Street and ended up picking up a NARS pressed powder compact. Loving it so far, will try it out tomorrow at work and see how it stays during the day. I then popped next door to David Jones and purchased a handful of items from Natio. They have a sale on at the moment and was happy to start using an affordable reliable brand that I have had great results with in the past. I grabbed a couple of nail polishes, a magic stick, some foundation, lipsticks and brow pencils and was given a gift bag which had some nice goodies inside. Happy with my purchases today and very excited to try out some more key items from NARS in the future!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment