\ \



Monday, July 14, 2014

Winter Warmers

I have been a little behind on my posting, and a few too many new items have been purchased since my last entry as well. So, let's catch up!

I have been hunting around for a new winter coat for a few weeks now, and the oversized boyfriend coat trend has really been catching my eye. After a few failed attempts with online purchases, I finally came across the perfect winter warmer! Introducing the "All Consuming Coat" by Another. This bad boy was purchased from one of my favourite local boutiques on Acland Street, Seagulls of St Kilda (They currently have a big winter sale on!! Get shopping!). It is a perfect fit for me, a little oversized so that I can easily wear a chunky knit underneath, and just the right length for a winter coat. I was hoping to find another black piece to add to my wardrobe, but absolutely fell in love with the soft pastel like pink/grey tone and works wonders with this seasons colour palettes.




Today's Outfit: Another Coat / ASOS Jeans / Jeffrey Campbell Boots / Cotton On Shirt / Sportsgirl Accessories 


Other purchases I have made over the past couple of weeks have included my new Nike Air Max Thea's which I am head over heels in love with (can never have too many Nikes!), and a couple of other staple pieces including ripped jeans, fluffy crops, chunky turtle neck knits and my all time favourite staple - the white shirt. I also caught up for coffee with my friend Alice last week, she has been living in Melbourne for a while now but is sadly moving back to Europe this week, I managed to steal her incredible giant white tigers head back pack off her before she left. So incredibly lucky (and happy!).






I am hoping to hold back from buying too many new things in coming weeks (which I doubt will happen) in the hopes of saving some money up. However, I am still in need of some new heels for a big event I have coming up in mid August, so I will keep my eyes open for a new pair that won't break the bank.



Hope you are all enjoying winter as much as I am! Here's a cute picture of me indulging in some chocolate brownie ice cream with my special little man.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment